Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I am now an Angel waiting at the Bridge



I am now an Angel waiting at the bridge for mom and dad and my friends to turn up. I met several friends here: Tequila, Harry, Bonnie, Friday's Boy, the pup with no name, and a few more. I also met a dog called Happy who is a friend of a friend and is showing me around with the others. I heard Mom say I died around 7am this morning with a heart attack. She was cuddling me and kissing my nose like she always did when I started my journey. I was glad I said Goodbye like that. I don't know if I am going to continue narrating the blog for Mom yet. I think it may upset her to write my words regularly. It will be too painful for her. We will see. I can see her crying and wish she wouldn't. joey also looks puzzled about where I am. He is very quiet and we won't be able to play for a while. 
Emmy professional canine blogger and loving dog.  

12 comments:

Katrin said...

I am so so sorry! :((

Cindy, Scout and Zoe said...

Rest in peace little Emmy. You have a beautiful soul that touched your mommy's heart....many other people too. Run and play with friends at the Bridge. You were loved!

georgia little pea said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounds very unexpected and I'm sure you're all in shock (as I am).

Goodbye Emmy. Thank you for sharing the stories of your family and for doing it so well.

Abracos e beijos para a sua familia x

chandra said...

With tears in my eyes, I'm sending my deepest sympathies to you Jan and Carlos and the whole pack. Emmy's time here was short but through you it was her voice that originally made your incredible rescue work known to the world.

I'm so glad that you were with Emmy in death just as you were with her in life - full of love.

Emmy, please say hello to my sweet Daley for me and introduce him around to your pals!

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years

Henry said...

we luvs yoo emmy an noes yoo wil woch ova evrrywun. wen we looks at th starrs toonite th brytist wun we see wil be yoo

Critters Galore and so much More....... said...

Oh Emmy! I just don't know what to say! Tears are falling like rain around here. Thank you for all you did to help educate people about love and kindness. All our prayers are with you and your loved ones. I know you'll watch over them well and help them even more from where you are now.

Unknown said...

I loved reading Emmy's blog and will miss her very much. I will read whoever writes the blog in future and this will be one of her legacies. A very sweet dog who will be sorely missed. All the best and my heart goes out to you all. Stay strong until you meet again. She is in a happy place with all her friends who have gone before her....love and loads of hugs to you all, Sue, xx

Jans Funny Farm said...

Oh, Jan, I am so sorry about Emmy! {{{hugs}}}

Kirsten (peacefuldog) said...

So sorry such a beautiful spirit passed away. She led a beautiful and blessed life while she was here and got to participate in such important work--a life well lived! Thanks for everything you do--I'll be coming back frequently.

Anonymous said...

Jan,
I am so sorry. I am reading this in a cyber cafe and crying all over my computer. (Where are my sunglasses when I need them?) We all know the pain of loosing a special pet. My heart goes out to you both.
Love,
Cat.

Pixel Blue Eyes said...

Dear Jan,

What a beautiful and special girl Emma is. You were so blessed to have each other. My older sister Morgan passed with my Mommy holding her and kissing her too...4 years ago.
The tears still come. I pray for comfort and peace for you.
Love your friend here & on twitter,
Pixel Blue Eyes

Dogs in Brazil said...

Thank you everyone.