Friday, January 14, 2011
She is still out there. She's maybe alive still. Where she hung out was also hit by the floods. Tomorrow, if the roads are clear we will make an attempt to see her. We hope she survived because probably nobody has been feeding her or looking out for her. Let's hope they clear the roads and we can get out. Let's also hope the rain stops. It is still raining now, so maybe this is mom's dream. Mom is very woried about her. She depended on dad for food. All we want here is for the rain to stop and everybody to start living normal lives again. if she survived then mom says she will take her in tomorrow. This weather is too precarious to wait any longer. Then, here will be totally full to capacity and mom an dad will have the new headache of another mouth to feed. They can't leave her out there to die. We are all praying she survived the floods. I for one will eat less, if she can come here and retire with Guga. The rain is torrential again we are all very frightened. More horrible things will happen tonight.thank God we are safe here, so far.
Posted by Dogs inBrazil at 1:30 PM