Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Award


Hey, look everybody, Wow, we won an award from the multi talented,bi- lingual Georgia at http://littledogsonlongleashes.blogspotcom/ They chose three blogs to bestow this Stylish blogger award on and mine was one. Mom says I am a genius now. We have to say seven things nobody knows about us and then we will choose three more blogs and pass the award on. If, mom could explain how I put our beautiful award in the header then I would but she is not as clever as I am. Seven Facts:

Mom s a terrible driver. Ok I know this is about mom, but it effects me too.
Tasha murdered a parrot in her kennel.
I am very selfish at times.
I once visited Rio de Janeiro town centre when I was a puppy.
I have a scar on my ear where Harry bit me.
I hate having my toe nails cut.
I am afraid of thunder and hide in the shower box shaking.

I am going to speak to mom and give out our three awards later because I can't read very well.

2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Thank you for the nice comment and for thinking about my blog for the award nomination. I'm glad you received it too.

I hope you have a lovely day today. Happy Valentine's day!

Chandra said...

An award well-deserved Emmy! Love your seven facts! (Better not like Tasha go bird-watching with Guga!)

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years