DIB new video

Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Award


Hey, look everybody, Wow, we won an award from the multi talented,bi- lingual Georgia at http://littledogsonlongleashes.blogspotcom/ They chose three blogs to bestow this Stylish blogger award on and mine was one. Mom says I am a genius now. We have to say seven things nobody knows about us and then we will choose three more blogs and pass the award on. If, mom could explain how I put our beautiful award in the header then I would but she is not as clever as I am. Seven Facts:

Mom s a terrible driver. Ok I know this is about mom, but it effects me too.
Tasha murdered a parrot in her kennel.
I am very selfish at times.
I once visited Rio de Janeiro town centre when I was a puppy.
I have a scar on my ear where Harry bit me.
I hate having my toe nails cut.
I am afraid of thunder and hide in the shower box shaking.

I am going to speak to mom and give out our three awards later because I can't read very well.

2 comments:

Lavi said...

Thank you for the nice comment and for thinking about my blog for the award nomination. I'm glad you received it too.

I hope you have a lovely day today. Happy Valentine's day!

Chandra said...

An award well-deserved Emmy! Love your seven facts! (Better not like Tasha go bird-watching with Guga!)

-Auntie Chandra at Daley's Dog Years