Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

 

Dogs in Brazil Blog is Restarting.


Hi Everyone! It's Joey. After a humiliating incident I am back. It all started when Mom noticed my chest seemed very large. Mom was worried there was something wrong with me but I felt fine. Life is good. The only complaints I had was that I wanted more chicken. I continued my daily begging routine crying as much as I could so that they gave me more chicken. Mom said that the lump in my chest was growing. I began to get worried although I felt normal. Finally mom asked Dad to take me to the vet clinic. I was really worried then. We got into the car and went to see Dr Andre. He examined me as I waited holding my breath for the diagnosis. He looked at Dad and said, "This dog is just fat". I couldn't believe he could be so rude. I felt so humiliated all I could think of was that I wanted some chicken. I have the body of an athlete. 

I know that Dr Andre could have been motivated by the day he doggy sat me in his clinic years ago. Mom and Dad dropped me off in the clinic. He put me in a large cage, so I screamed all day. I screamed so loud that he couldn't even hear his telephone calls. Mom and dad had to go down to Rio and in those days the cell phones didn't work outside of a certain area. Although I don't know why they didn't hear me. Eventually they came back and Dr Andre said "never again will I dog sit that dog". I didn't respond I just wanted out of there and to get home to my chicken. I am sure he remembered this incident and just said I was fat because I spoiled his day. Worst still when we got home there was talk of putting me on a diet. I wasn't sure what that was but Max the obese dog who had to undergo the same thing said it was Hell. Not good news. I was called fat and now they are planning to starve me. Anyway Mom said I should do something to occupy my mind instead of just thinking about chicken. I am doing the blog again so she doesn't reduce my chicken quota.  

I am also applying for a job and have made a CV for myself. I put pictures in to prove how effective I am. Here is my CV.


Name Joey Da Silva 

Age 8 years and nine months old.

Experience. Cleaning and helping with house work.

Carpentry, Writing blogs, Shopping assistant, gardening, and security work. 


 Here I am testing some kibbles for quality. Mom said I was stealing some kibbles!


Here I am cleaning the kitchen surfaces for mom. I got away with that one.


 Here I am dusting the grass.


This is me testing the pink dog houses that dad made. 


Here I am doing some security work guarding the chicken and the human shredding it.


I got paid with chicken as human money doesn't taste so good. I know because I ate a 10 reais note once and it tasted disgusting. 


Here I was as a baby. What a skinny little puppy I was. It was obvious that I would never be fat. 




I also help with shopping when I can by guiding the cart to the chicken counter. As you can see having a dog like me can be very helpful and I also write the blog for mom. If anyone wants to hire me I work for 100 grams of chicken per minute. 

I will be telling you about all the new things here soon. Mom and Dad keep getting peculiar looking dogs one has horns, two are enormous with weird tails, others meow and have engines, and some just say Moo. Loads of new dogs arrived too since my last blog. Little Fat Sol now lives in the house with us too. I never called her Fat she got that name from Mom when she was a lot younger and fat. She is 16 now. I will be back soon. 

4 comments:

Karen Jones said...

Good to hear from you again Joey! Take no notice of naughty Dr Andre, you're not fat, you're just big-boned ❤🐾

Unknown said...

Don't feel bad Joey at least you're not called obese

Unknown said...

Love your blog, Joey!

Lauren O. said...

I found your blog via Twitter, and I am laughing so hard. This is fantastic. Joey, please tell your parents to post a link to your blog on their IG account! :)