Dogs in Brazil Our Work

Dogs In Brazil

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday

Well some more people came to see the house, but no offers yet. Mom still dreams on and thinks that will give her more time to wait and see if an Angel appears. Riquinho is still in the vets and not eating yet. God knows what the bill will be. Still mom loves the little old guy.  Dad's street dog, the one that is a bown labrador has mange and needs treating for this. He is also losing weight again for some reason. We are powerless and without resources to help him. He is old so he would also be a high risk dogfor a lot more expenses. Poor old Guy. Imagine being that old and on the streets with mange, no teeth and probably some other illness too. He is a pure breed dog, so someone once bought him and then the novelty wore off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there, This is incredible what you doing for those dogs.
Please don't thing people don't care. At least not all people.I think people just did not read your blog yet!
I will post your story on facebook for my friends.
I don't have a lot of money but will try to help by speading your story to more people.
I am volunteering for local shelter. I love all animals, have few dogs and cats myself.
greetings
joanna

Dogs in Brazil said...

Hi Joanna,
Thank you so much for your support. It made me realise not all people are indifferent to the problems of others. Keep up the good work in the shelter. All animals have souls and they know when they meet a human with a kind soul.
Jan